When you make a booking through Road To Makkah for hajj packages and umrah packages, then you ensure that you accept terms and conditions mentioned below:
- Content and all the data available on the website including photos, packages and text belong to Road To Makkah offering hajj and umrah tours and it cannot be used, reproduced or copied without prior written permission.
- Although Road To Makkah team put all its efforts to keep the website up to date but you need to consult our customer services representative before making final bookings. It is the customer responsibility to contact the team and verify the details before making any final decision. Road To Makkah team will not bear any responsibility for any kind of loss in result of errors in website or any mis conception about our hajj packages or umrah packages.
- Responsibilities, obligations and liabilities of Road To Makkah are limited and we only act as a travel agent offering hajj packages and umrah packages for passengers in different matters including airline tickets, hotel accommodations, transportation and Visa (on your behalf) other services.
- Customers must complete their journey on the committed dates and Road To Makkah will not refund the funds in case of deviation from the given dates.
- Road To Makkah team is not responsible for misinformation provided by any third party about our hajj packages or umrah packages
- Flight tickets for hajj and umrah in our hajj packages and umrah packages are non-refundable and non-changeable once confirm booking is done.
- Road To Makkah will not take any responsibility for delay in Visa application(obtained on your behalf) or rejection by the Saudi Embassy. You must make sure that you apply well before the desired dates and Road To Makkah team makes all its efforts to process your visa through our umrah packages and hajj packages.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay all the dues six weeks before departure no matter which hajj package or umrah package you choose and if customer fails to pay the dues, then Road To Makkah reserve the right to cancel the booking. You can contact customer services representative to get more information about payment procedure.
- Pilgrim who wants to go for hajj or umrah must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from date of travel.
- Customers must note that delays and queues can be faced in Saudi Arabia due to large number of pilgrims and Road To Makkah can delay your scheduled trip in that case and information is provided to the customer opting for any of hajj package or umrah package.
- Hajj is a demanding task physically and Road To Makkah team does not take any responsibility for special requirements unless told at the time of booking. A person needs to be physically fit to perform hajj and if he/she is not able to walk properly, then he/she must take wheelchair and a person who can support him/her. Medical advice is good to have before leaving for hajj.
- It is customer’s responsibility to check the visa and passport details and notify us in case of any mistake. Road To Makkah will not be responsible if you face any problem later in this regard no matter you select hajj package or umrah package.
- All the pilgrims must make sure that they comply with the health requirements like vaccinations and others so that you don’t have to face any kind of difficulties after the selection of our cheap hajj packages or cheap umrah packages.
- Road To Makkah team is ready to guide and support you but you must also do your own research and get knowledge about the rituals of umrah and hajj before making the final selection of our hajj package or umrah package.
- All the deposited amounts are non-refundable in case of cancellations and you may have to pay further amounts in case of any pending liabilities through our hajj packages or umrah packages.
- Prices given in the hajj packages or umrah packages are subject to chance and prices can be changes without any prior notice in case of unforeseeable circumstances.
- Road To Makkah hajj and umrah tours do not offer any kind of travel insurance and customer can make such arrangements on his/her own. Road To Makkah tours do not take any responsibility for loss or injury to the person no matter which hajj package or umrah package you choose.
- Hotel room types can vary and they may not be at the same standard as of European hotels in our hajj packages or umrah packages. Double room can consist of two single beds or double bed; triple bed room can consist of double bed with a single bed different bed types can vary by the addition of extra beds. Road To Makkah hajj and umrah tours do not take any responsibility for the hotel room or bed types provided by the hotel.
AFTER ISSUANCE OF VISA
- Please note that once visas have been issued, no refunds can be issued in any circumstances in the event you cancel your arrangements.
- Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit www.passport.gov.uk.
- Up to date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, visit www.fco.gov.uk.
Umrah Packages – Maximum Period of Stay
- Please Note: When you purchase an Umrah Package with us, the maximum period of stay permitted by the Saudi authorities for Umrah pilgrims is fifteen days. You therefore must ensure that you do not remain in Saudi Arabia for any period greater than 15 days.
- Should you fail to follow this requirement and stay in Saudi Arabia beyond the 15 day limit you will be solely responsible for (and agree to indemnify us against) any penalties, costs, charges or fines that we may incur as a result.